Do you have artistic talent? Show us!
The Superhero 5K is in need of a design for both the 5K and the Kids Superhero Adventure shirts. These do not have to be two different designs.
- Please keep the back of the T-shirt empty to allow space for sponsor names.
- The T-shirt can be of any color, but the American Red Cross logo (below) must be present on the shirt and it must be on a white background.
- More than 2 colors raises the price of the shirt. This does not mean you can’t have more than 2 colors, but we do have to take price into account.
- Include the following information:
- American Red Cross Club
- Indiana University
- Superhero 5K (and for kids shirts, add: Kids Superhero Adventure)
- April 12th, 2014
- If anything on the design needs to be changed, we will be sure to work closely with you. No changes will be made without your consent.
Designs are due on March 1st and we will notify the winner by March 8th. The name of the winner will be printed on the back of every shirt. The winner will receive at least a free T-shirt (we are working to provide another prize).
Send your designs in a “common” format (PDF, Microsoft Word, Paint) and vector format (if possible) to 5K Director Rachel Kendrick (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may send any questions or comments to that e-mail as well.
We look forward to your submissions!